Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Blair: Iraq has become hated because of what is happening in Syria and an ugly blot in Western polit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Blair: Iraq has become hated because of what is happening in Syria and an ugly blot in Western polit Empty Blair: Iraq has become hated because of what is happening in Syria and an ugly blot in Western polit

Post by Rocky Mon 01 May 2017, 2:01 am

Blair: Iraq has become hated because of what is happening in Syria and an ugly blot in Western politics

Date: 05/01/2017 08:50
    Tony BlairInformation / Baghdad ..

Britain's former Prime Minister Tony Blair on Monday, that what is happening in Syria, "an ugly blot" in the Western foreign policy, noting that it has become hated because of his leadership of the Iraq war.

Blair said in an interview with the magazine "GQ" newspaper "The Daily Telegraph published excerpts of which, he finds it difficult for him to become a hate figure following his decision led the country to war in Iraq

He added that "When the Arab Spring began, it was Maglth people (concerned) Be more careful because you through too put in Iraq and Afghanistan, where Anhim dictatorship, but the problems began later ... So if you were able to develop the transmission (of power), Afloh. My point of view on Syria and Libya, it would have been better to get the transition process agreed upon. "

Blair pointed out that "Assad and Gaddafi in Libya, they will be open to a deal to step down from power."

Blair that "the problem with what we did in Syria is that we insisted on the departure of (Assad), but did not make it go later. It then was inevitable from the civil war, unfortunately, very clearly, as a result, "asserting that" what happened in Syria, from my point of view of an ugly blot in Western foreign policy. " Finished / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Blair: Iraq has become hated because of what is happening in Syria and an ugly blot in Western polit Empty Blair says he is concerned warned of the "Arab Spring" and hit them , for example , in Iraq and Afgh

Post by Rocky Mon 01 May 2017, 2:15 am

Blair says he is concerned warned of the "Arab Spring" and hit them , for example , in Iraq and Afghanistan

Twilight News / The Daily Telegraph newspaper published an interview with former British Prime Minister, Tony Blair, describing what happened in Syria as "an ugly blot" in Western foreign policy.

The paper put the title of its report, "Blair: It's hard to be hated because of the Iraq war" and a secondary Trdvh entitled "After a decade of leaving office, the former prime minister says that the West erred in understanding the Middle East."

According to the newspaper report that Tony Blair acknowledged in an interview with the magazine "GQ" that he finds it difficult for him to become a hate figure following his decision led the country to war in Iraq.

The report cites from an interview with Blair as saying, "When the Arab Spring began, it was Maglth people (concerned) Be more careful because you through too put in Iraq and Afghanistan, where Anhim dictatorship, but problems began later ... So if you were able to develop the transmission (of power), Afloh. View my opinion on Syria and Libya that it was better to get the transition process agreed upon. "

The report adds that Blair believes that Assad and Gaddafi in Libya, they will be open to a deal to step down from power.

The excerpted report of Blair's interview as saying that "the problem with what we did in Syria is that we insisted on the departure of (Assad), but did not make it go later. It was then unavoidable civil war, unfortunately, very clearly, as a result. It was a fight for the survival and then came the Russians and the Iranians to his side to isnaad. but what happened in Syria, from my point of view of an ugly blot in Western foreign policy. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 9:36 pm