Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: the process of controlling the Syrian and Iraqi borders is safe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: the process of controlling the Syrian and Iraqi borders is safe Empty Abadi: the process of controlling the Syrian and Iraqi borders is safe

Post by Rocky Mon 08 May 2017, 5:29 am

Abadi: the process of controlling the Syrian and Iraqi borders is safe

a wish Since 2017-05-08 at 12:58 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Monday that military operations launched in western Anbar on the Syrian border.
    "The border from Syria is under the control of al-Da'ash and we seek to secure it to prevent attacks on Iraqi security units," Abadi told a news conference held at the headquarters of the Middle Euphrates Operations in Karbala. "Military operations have started in western Anbar on the Syrian border."
    "We are following up the case of the young man Hussein Mazen, who died a few days ago in the province of Karbala," he said, noting that he had seen the committee formed by the Interior Ministry to investigate the case.
    "We can not accept any accusation against the security forces in this case because they sacrifice against terrorism and provide services to citizens," he said.
    He pointed out that "in case of any default we will take action against the defaulters."
    Turning to the Shaaban visit on the occasion of the birth of Imam Mahdi "Aaj" on the 15th of Sha'ban in the holy city of Karbala, saying: "We seek to be safe and prepared plans for it."
    It is worth mentioning that Abadi arrived today in the holy province of Karbala

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:02 pm