Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China respond "militarily" on national security threats

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China respond "militarily" on national security threats Empty China respond "militarily" on national security threats

Post by Rocky Wed 10 May 2017, 3:41 am

China respond "militarily" on national security threats

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

It announced the Chinese Defense Ministry, on Tuesday that Beijing has recently tested a new kind of guided missiles in the north-east sea near the Korean peninsula, and hours after the South Korean elections and amid regional tension.

The ministry said in a brief statement did not specify the date of the launch of the missile, the test in the Bohai Sea, aimed at "increasing the operational capacity of the armed forces and to respond effectively to threats to national security."

The statement did not mention the date of the launch of the missile, but said he had "recently." Also it did not give details about the missile, and the platform was launched, including the type, according to Agence France Presse reported.

The announcement coincides with the election of South Korean human rights activist, former Moon Jae-president said, after the scandal led to the former president on trial for corruption.

This comes the test while tension prevails the region because of the launch of North Korea's missile and nuclear tests, in defiance of the international community and the sanctions imposed by the Security Council.

The US military deployment defense anti-missile system in South Korea, to face the threats of North Korea, but China considers this a threat to the regional balance and ballistic missile capabilities.

The Chinese army conducted maneuvers with live ammunition, and has tested weapons in the Bohai Sea, north-east of the country, near the Korean peninsula.

http://www.aljournal.com/main/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%AF-%D8%B9%D8%B3%D9%83%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AA%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84/

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:26 pm