Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Japan has fortified itself militarily in anticipation of North Korea's threats

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Japan has fortified itself militarily in anticipation of North Korea's threats Empty Japan has fortified itself militarily in anticipation of North Korea's threats

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Dec 2017, 2:32 am

[size=30]Japan has fortified itself militarily in anticipation of North Korea's threats[/size]
    19/12/2017 10:55 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Japan has fortified itself militarily in anticipation of North Korea's threats Font_decrease  Japan has fortified itself militarily in anticipation of North Korea's threats Font_enlarge
     Japan has fortified itself militarily in anticipation of North Korea's threats Thumbnail.php?file=1027957447_475808469
    Trend Press / Agencies

Japan formally decided Tuesday to expand its anti-ballistic missile defense system to include US-made Aegis radar and ground-based interceptors in response to a growing threat from North Korean missiles.

According to the agency "Reuters" Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's government approved a proposal to build two Aegis missiles Ashur.

Reuters quoted previously informed sources as saying that sites without missiles would cost at least $ 2 billion, and that they would probably not work before 2023 at the earliest.

"The threat posed by North Korea's nuclear and missile development to our country has reached a new stage," the defense ministry said in a statement.

The decision to acquire the ground version of the Aegis missile defense system already deployed on Japanese military travel was widely expected.

On Nov. 29, North Korea tested a new ballistic missile, more powerful, saying it could hit US cities, including Washington, and fly over Japan's current defense shield. The missile was over 4,000 kilometers, far above the interceptor range of Japanese ships. Operating in the Sea of ​​Japan.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 1:33 am