Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Eight health centers exempt from service fees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Eight health centers exempt from service fees Empty Eight health centers exempt from service fees

Post by Rocky Sun May 14, 2017 3:10 am

Eight health centers exempt from service fees

5/14/2017 0:00

Baghdad / Jinan al-Asadi
    Health Rusafa Department decided to exempt eight health centers of medical wages in the outskirts of the capital areas within a broad plan prepared for the advancement of the health situation.
    The media department director Qassem Abdul Hadi »Sabah»: The «department and within the plan prepared for the advancement of health and environmental reality in the outskirts of Baghdad areas, decided to exempt eight health care centers initial pay wages completed medical services when the audit taking into account the difficult physical conditions experienced by the inhabitants of those areas ».
    Among the centers covered by the Mahdi is expected to center and Imam Reza and Mustafa al - Abadi, as well as four other centers located in the neighborhoods of laboratories and Tariq and the seven palaces, in addition to that one of the centers located behind the embankment in Sadr City.
    He said Abdul Hadi said the department has prepared a database with statistics diseases that spread in those areas and the number of patients to primary health care centers to determine the health and environmental situation in those areas level, pointing at the same time to take measures to curb the spread of epidemics there, as has been intensified spraying pesticides by increasing the number of teams to eight instead of four, as well as intensify fogging operations to eliminate disease vectors.
    He stressed the importance of upgrading the media director of health and environmental reality of peripheral areas and provide better medical and health services by providing the primary health care centers and medical Palmlakat doctors, dentists and pharmacists.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:20 am