Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington summoned the Turkish ambassador after the attack of Erdogan's guards and demands to expel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington summoned the Turkish ambassador after the attack of Erdogan's guards and demands to expel Empty Washington summoned the Turkish ambassador after the attack of Erdogan's guards and demands to expel

Post by Rocky Fri 19 May 2017, 6:36 am

Washington summoned the Turkish ambassador after the attack of Erdogan's guards and demands to expel him

Release date: 2017/5/19

The US State Department summoned the Turkish ambassador to Washington, Sardar Kellig, following the attack on security guards by the Turkish Embassy on a group of protesters.
    Turkish security officials have been protesting against Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's visit to Washington for denouncing Ankara's human rights abuses after the failed coup attempt in July 2016.
    The newspaper "Hurriyet Daily News" Turkish, said that Washington expressed to the Turkish ambassador expressed great concern over the attack that left 11 wounded and showed Turkish security men beating demonstrators violently.
    In a statement, the State Department said the attack on demonstrators was an attack on freedom of expression, saying that violence was never an appropriate response to free opinion.
    The statement stressed respect for the demonstration held in front of the Turkish ambassador to the law, stressing the support of the right of all people to demonstrate.
    The incident sparked controversy in the United States, where Republican Congressman John McCain called for the expulsion of Turkish Ambassador Sardar Kellijg because embassy security officers violated US law and engaged in violence on US soil.
    "We must expel the Turkish ambassador out of the country and identify the perpetrators of these illegal acts by beating people and trying them," McCain said in a press statement.

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:34 pm