Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alasaib: our superiority of America in military training

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alasaib: our superiority of America in military training Empty Alasaib: our superiority of America in military training

Post by Rocky Fri 19 May 2017, 6:41 am

Alasaib: our superiority of America in military training

Baghdad Journal News

League of the right movement refused (internalized within the body popular crowd) on Friday, "the US proposal to take over the training of factions of the crowd task of NATO after the defeat Daesh, as the crowd within the Iraqi military system after the approval of its law, pointing out that" Alasaib and resistance factions of the popular crowd has military capabilities exceed the capabilities of the US military. "

A spokesman for the League of the right movement, Naim slave, for "Journal News" that "the crowd popular has the ability to give lessons to training and no need for the US proposal to train Iraqi forces crowd."

"There is no meaning to the presence of foreign trainers in Iraq, the fact that Iraqi forces all possess their own identity high capacity of efficiency that may fail them military training schools in other countries."

For his part, MP for the rule of law Jassim Mohammed Jaafar told the "Journal News" that "the choice of those who trained security forces after Daesh up to the commander of the world's armed forces Haider al-Abadi."

He noted that "America is not the decision maker to choose which faction trained but there is coordination with the Iraqi military institutions."

The United States has proposed that NATO assume the task of training Iraqi forces after defeating al-Daesh, according to the Chief of Staff of the US Joint Chiefs of General Joe Dunford said while the military forces of the Iraqi army and the popular crowd and a fight against terrorism within the framework of the Iraqi military system. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 4:48 pm