Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President Rowhani announced his commitment to the nuclear deal and his electoral program

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President Rowhani announced his commitment to the nuclear deal and his electoral program Empty President Rowhani announced his commitment to the nuclear deal and his electoral program

Post by Rocky Sun 21 May 2017, 3:40 am

President Rowhani announced his commitment to the nuclear deal and his electoral program

News Agency pratha 50 05/20/2017

Expressed Iranian President Hassan Rowhani, for his commitment to the nuclear deal and all the contents of his electoral program, pointing out that the presidential elections held on Friday sent a letter to the world that the Iranian people want to live in peace and peace without bending or dependence on foreign powers.

Rowhani said in a speech to the Iranian people, on Saturday afternoon, 20 July / May, after officially announced his victory in the presidential election: "Yesterday you took part in the elections, Sautam for the future and not to stop the country."

Rowhani noted that the Iranian people "took part in the elections was more competition by burning," and praised the voters, saying: "We have Otpettm that the people walking under the banner of unity."

Rowhani stressed that Iran is ready to expand its relations with all countries of the world, stressing that the strength of the Revolutionary Guards continued stability in the region, pointing out that in the context of strengthening the security of the region is not relying on external forces.

According to the results announced by the Interior Minister, on Saturday afternoon, the spiritual got 23 million and 549 thousand and 616 votes, or 57 percent, while rival Ibrahim mainly obtained 15 million and 786 thousand and 449 votes, or 38 percent, as the number of participants in the elections 41 million and 220 thousand and 131 of the total number of voters who are eligible to vote, and turnout was 73 percent.

http://burathanews.com/arabic/international/317818

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:39 am