Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America is funding a $ 106 million program in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America is funding a $ 106 million program in Iraq Empty America is funding a $ 106 million program in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 22 May 2017, 2:00 am

America is funding a $ 106 million program in Iraq

BAGHDAD - The US embassy in Baghdad said on Sunday its government was funding a $ 106 million "progress" program to improve local services for Iraqis.
    The embassy said in a statement that Stephanie Williams, US Charge d'Affaires of the United States, and Maria Longy, assistant director of the Middle East Agency at the US Agency for International Development (USAID), attended Sunday the final workshop of the US-Iraqi joint program.
    The US $ 106 million USAID-funded initiative will help Iraqi local authorities improve public services through the implementation of amended Law 21, which gives local authorities and provincial authorities greater powers to meet the needs of citizens in their areas.
    In her opening statement, Chargé d'affaires Williams said: "Good governance and economic growth are inextricably linked and mutually reinforcing, the key to Iraq's stability, the well-being and prosperity of its people."
    USAID's Governance Enhancement Project works with central and local governments and provincial governments to develop their capacity to deliver basic services to the Iraqi people.
    The Progress Program will continue to provide an important forum for officials from all over the country as well as international experts to develop decentralization strategies that support a sovereign, democratic and prosperous Iraq that meets the aspirations of all Iraqis. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 1:46 pm