Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Association of private banks assess the course of due diligence in opening accounts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association of private banks assess the course of due diligence in opening accounts Empty Association of private banks assess the course of due diligence in opening accounts

Post by Rocky Mon 22 May 2017, 3:33 am

Association of private banks assess the course of due diligence in opening accounts

The Iraqi Association of private banks, on Monday, the start of a training session under the title of "due diligence in opening accounts and Know Your Customer KYC" in collaboration with the Integrated Solutions and with the participation of 74 employees in Iraqi banks.

The executive director of the Association of Private Banks, Ali Tariq, for "economy News", "Association of private banks organized a training course lasts for two days, pointing out that" this session was held due to the growing interest in topics combating money laundering and the financing of terrorism and the process of opening accounts and taking due care which spelled Iraqi law and the instructions of the Central Bank of Iraq and the international norms, which is the main pillar and the gate to the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism.

He added that "the beneficiaries of the course are working in bank branches and sections of the ongoing compliance and anti-money laundering operations," noting that "the session themes will be on the types of bank accounts and the mechanism of opening the accounts necessary documents and Know Your Customer (KYC) and the mechanism fill in the form and instructions of the anti-money laundering and the financing of terrorism law ".

The Association of private banks have set up several courses in the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism, also called on the Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords earlier, private banks to the need to train banking staff on the latest means of combating money laundering and terrorism financing and risk management.

mm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 10:16 am