Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri shows the willingness of Parliament to enact laws to facilitate the reconciliation project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri shows the willingness of Parliament to enact laws to facilitate the reconciliation project Empty Jubouri shows the willingness of Parliament to enact laws to facilitate the reconciliation project

Post by Rocky Tue 23 May 2017, 5:39 am

Jubouri shows the willingness of Parliament to enact laws to facilitate the reconciliation project

10:48 - 23/05/2017

The President of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri, on Tuesday, the Council's readiness to enact laws to facilitate the national reconciliation project, noting that it is time that the state-based industry cultural approach.

Jubouri said in a speech during a ceremony organized by the Parliament on the occasion of the World Day for Cultural Diversity I followed / information /, said that "the Iraqi Council of Representatives will not hesitate one moment to embrace and support the national option, which sees people fit to bring about civil peace and social security and the preservation of diversity and plurality," noting that "If it requests that the Council initiate new laws that will reinforce this concept and facilitate the project's national interests, he would not hesitate to do so."

He added that "Iraq is enjoying cultural diversity, which belongs to the multi-which races to give us more opportunities to invest in knowledge and folklore and community Exuberance that give the home textile special luster and distinctive flavor make Iraq Bottiyavh mosaic civilized ample tender, be cultured in which the polarization center and convergence."

Jubouri, that "it is time that the State adopt a cultural industry approach and invest in history and civilization for the future and pay attention and count and depend on the citizen and the idea as a national resource more than Taoelha strategy and dependence on oil wells and sources of energy and money that will dry one day, as opposed to human remains productive able to renewed creativity and tender. " Finished / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 02 Jun 2024, 9:22 pm