Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri: Parliament will enact laws on social bail

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri: Parliament will enact laws on social bail Empty Jubouri: Parliament will enact laws on social bail

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Oct 2017, 3:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Saleem Al-Jubouri, pledged to legislate special laws on the social welfare of families unable to earn and work.
    "The martyrs who sacrificed their lives for the sake of Iraq are the ones who have credit in the security of all of us and thanks to their blood, the Iraqis are enjoying stability now," Jubouri said in a speech honoring orphans on the occasion of International Day of the Dead.
    "The families of the martyrs and the wounded are the first people with the support of the state and the state should adopt these families and provide them with sufficient opportunities to live and have priority."
    He pointed out that "the state is required to serve the citizen and when the state carries out its mission, it is doing its duty towards the citizen, an action that should not wait to thank him."
    "We promise you that you will not need anyone in the future and the House of Representatives will work to legislate laws to ensure the social welfare of families unable to earn and work.

l-Jubouri stressed that "the unity of Iraq is important and do not pay attention to rumor and enemies want to differentiate between the Iraqis and the division of the country," noting that "the situation that passed through Iraq if it passed any other country, it will collapse but Iraq is strong in its darkness and unity will not accept partition."
    "We will work to maintain the dialogue and we will not leave an opportunity for it, but we will fight it and we will seriously move on all the Iraqi parties to solve the problem, and our citizens in Kurdistan are our people and we will never let them go."

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 4:44 pm