Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The dollar is recovering under the expectations of an interest rate hike

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The dollar is recovering under the expectations of an interest rate hike Empty The dollar is recovering under the expectations of an interest rate hike

Post by Rocky Wed 24 May 2017, 3:29 am

The dollar is recovering under the expectations of an interest rate hike

The US dollar rose against a basket of major currencies after paying the worst weekly losses in the year sellers to profit-taking and investors to turn their attention to the latest meeting of the minutes of the Federal Reserve, which will be issued today.

The dollar index, which tracks the value of the currency against a basket of six major currencies competition, 0.41 percent to 97.379 after Hui in the previous session to its lowest level in more than six months.

Traders waited minutes probe Reserve meeting, which will be published at 1800 GMT Wednesday for guidance on whether the US central bank will raise interest rates at its meeting in June.

The euro fell 0.50 percent against the US currency to $ 1.1180 in late trading in the US market after it had jumped earlier in the session to $ 1.1267, its highest level since the ninth of November.
    Against the Japanese currency the dollar rose 0.48 percent to 111.81 yen.

The pound fell against the dollar as investors await further developments in the general elections that were suspended after a suicide bombing rocked Manchester City campaign.

The British currency reached in late trading to $ 1.2965 low 0.27 percent after it was recorded last week, the highest level since the twenty-ninth of September.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=7605

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 6:44 pm