Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rivers Islamic Bank confirms that its deposits exceeded 60 billion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rivers Islamic Bank confirms that its deposits exceeded 60 billion dinars Empty Rivers Islamic Bank confirms that its deposits exceeded 60 billion dinars

Post by Rocky Mon 29 May 2017, 10:07 am

Rivers Islamic Bank confirms that its deposits exceeded 60 billion dinars

Economy News - Baghdad :
    Said the Bank of Mesopotamia Islamic, Monday, that deposits exceeded the 60 billion dinars, noting that some ministries have expressed their desire to deal with banks and Islamic .
    The director of the Bank of Mesopotamia Islamic, Abdul - Hussein Mundhiri in an interview especially for " Economy News " , that " the banks of the Islamic in Iraq , is trying hard to provide best services to its customers and Mjart work with banks and other " , pointing to that " the idea of merging banks Islamic with some of them would block economic big . "
    He pointed Mundhiri to the " departments of some banks , the Islamic need for training and rehabilitation " , adding that " some of the ministries of the State expressed its willingness to deal with banks and Islamic ."
    He Mundhiri that " the level of deposits banks Islamic weak because they are new and need to time even up to the level of deposits of citizens good " , pointing to the " deposits of the Bank of Mesopotamia exceeded the 60 billion dinars ."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:22 pm