Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Infallible, Allawi discuss ways to strengthen Iraq's regional and international status

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Infallible, Allawi discuss ways to strengthen Iraq's regional and international status Empty Infallible, Allawi discuss ways to strengthen Iraq's regional and international status

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Jun 2017, 2:17 am

Infallible, Allawi discuss ways to strengthen Iraq's regional and international status

02/06/2017

Direction Press / Baghdad
    He visited President Fuad Masum in Baghdad on Thursday night, his deputy, Iyad Allawi, and discussed with him the importance of continuing efforts to promote understanding between everyone and work to overcome the obstacles facing the political process.
    The presidential statement said, "During the meeting, emphasized the need to adhere to constitutional deadlines and holding the elections on schedule, were also discussed developments in the security situation, especially the current victories of our armed forces on Daesh the recent terrorist bombings in Baghdad and other areas".
    The statement also "the success of the meeting dealt with the issue of community reconciliation also discussed the fight against file corruption and the need to develop the national economy and the adoption of professional competence and integrity principles in building state institutions and to achieve the aspirations of the Iraqis in building an advanced modern state".
    He discussed infallible Allawi "ways to strengthen Iraq's regional and international status through the adoption of diplomatic realism based on a mutually beneficial basis.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:05 pm