Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi infallible and discuss ways to resolve the crisis to the unified parliament session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi infallible and discuss ways to resolve the crisis to the unified parliament session Empty Abadi infallible and discuss ways to resolve the crisis to the unified parliament session

Post by Rocky Mon 16 May 2016, 3:02 am

[ltr]Abadi infallible and discuss ways to resolve the crisis to the unified parliament session[/ltr]

Since 15/05/2016 23:20 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Search President Fuad Masum and Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi in Baghdad on Sunday evening, political developments to resolve the current crisis to the unified parliament session.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to a presidential statement received / balances News / copy of "The meeting discussed ways to enhance preparations to achieve more victories to organize terrorist Daash, and focused on the need to redouble efforts to prevent a repeat of the terrorist attacks on citizens all over the country."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"We also reviewed the evolution of the current negotiations with the International Monetary Fund to provide financial support for the sponsor to go beyond the current financial crisis so as to promote the process of the evolution of the economic and financial situation of the country."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Prime Minister's Office today stressed the importance of providing appropriate political environment for the exercise of the various state institutions, its constitutional duties entrusted to them, and the return of parliament to convene again as soon as possible, which provides legislative cover to complete the cabinet reshuffle and the completion of the government reform, and give more support to institutions and security services to carry out their duties maintain security and protect the lives of citizens and achieve more victories in the Iraq war against terrorism.[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]
    [ltr]M h n[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:08 pm