Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mishan Jubouri reveals "," al-Maliki, his execution department and how it was acquitted? And Maalaqh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mishan Jubouri reveals "," al-Maliki, his execution department and how it was acquitted? And Maalaqh Empty Mishan Jubouri reveals "," al-Maliki, his execution department and how it was acquitted? And Maalaqh

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Jun 2017, 2:35 am

Mishan Jubouri reveals "," al-Maliki, his execution department and how it was acquitted? And Maalaqh Shahbandar this?

The political scene Saturday June 3, 2017

BAGHDAD / Sky Press ,
    MP for the Reform Front Mishan Jubouri, vowed for former Prime Minister Nuri al - Maliki to death and how they were acquitted of the charges within minutes, and political relationship with Izzat Shahbandar of those events.

Jubouri said in an interview televised followed the "Sky Press," that "former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki swore in front of me that he will Aadinma if I return to Baghdad," he continued Jubouri, "I am ahead of my return to Baghdad to attend the wisdom called a friend Hashim al-Hassani, who was an adviser to the owners I said to him, "said Hassan Al-Alawi, Syrians, and Izzat Shahbandar Cdo me that al-Maliki vowed that does not interfere negatively in an objective. What is your opinion? Count the man said to me, honest in his intentions. "

He added that he "boarded a private jet to return to Baghdad and left Syria at dawn, accompanied by Ezzat Shahbandar, along with his gun in his bag," he said, adding that "Shahbandar was confused during travel and did not know why, but after a while showing that Maliki sent him a message telling him that he will be arrested as soon as I arrived the airport but he did not tell me that. "

He continued Jubouri "When I arrived at the airport saw approximately 6 people Hristitonna from each side as if I am detained, but I was not embarrassed for my confidence word, and Maliki promised," he said. "Shahbandar told me as soon as I arrived home that these people are intelligence officers will be Asillsbk to the court and actually The morning he got a judge to Nbarota of the charges. "

He stressed that " the media tendentious talked a lot about Nbarota do not know that the Penal Code stipulates that each defendant was issued in absentia by the judgment handed down by the same charges."

It is noteworthy that Mishan Jubouri , who declared that the judiciary verdicts brought down by the rule previously left Iraq in 2007 and was a leader of the mass of reconciliation and liberation.

The Iraqi judiciary issued in jail sentences against al-Jubouri for 15 years on charges of administrative corruption for his involvement to seize the amounts of feed regiments protect the oil installations of the Ministry of Defense in 2004 and 2005, and established a fictitious company for foods.

The House of Representatives decided to cancel the membership of al-Jubouri in the Council in the month of September 2007 due to the display Zora channel, which was run in the 2005 scenes of military operations carried out by armed groups against US and Iraqi forces and the glorification of the former regime head of Saddam Hussein's show.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:55 pm