Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mishan al-Jabouri: Al-Maliki tried to delay the execution section I shall turn corrupt files

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mishan al-Jabouri: Al-Maliki tried to delay the execution section I shall turn corrupt files Empty Mishan al-Jabouri: Al-Maliki tried to delay the execution section I shall turn corrupt files

Post by Rocky Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:45 am

Mishan al-Jabouri: Al-Maliki tried to delay the execution section I shall turn corrupt files

2014/09/20 13: 01

Tomorrow press Baghdad: Deputy Mishan al-Jabouri after his performance in the House of representatives membership section, Saturday, Sunday echoed section finally after desperate attempts of some politicians, led by Deputy Prime Minister Saleh Al-mutlaq to disrupt my performance right of membership.

Al-jubouri for "tomorrow", "I will try, through my presence in Parliament to enable the oversight role and detect corrupted files of some politicians, led by Saleh Al-mutlaq, who was responsible for the failure of many national files and delay delivery of grant amounts approved by displaced Government, in addition to files and other serious national will be presented successively in the next House sessions".

Follow..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 23, 2024 9:20 am