Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pharmacists Syndicate: Iraq imported medicines worth more than $ 2 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pharmacists Syndicate: Iraq imported medicines worth more than $ 2 billion Empty Pharmacists Syndicate: Iraq imported medicines worth more than $ 2 billion

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Jun 2017, 3:45 am

Pharmacists Syndicate: Iraq imported medicines worth more than $ 2 billion

Announced union pharmacists in Iraq, Sunday, the sector 's imported medicines in the amount of more than 2 billion dollars during the year past, stressing that the sector medicines do not can depend on import only .
    Said Captain pharmacists Morteza Sharifi in an interview for " Economy News " , that " companies medicines in the sector 's imported during the year last drugs worth more than two billion dollars ."
    He pointed Sharifi to the " company general for marketing medicines decreased the size of import due to the crisis financial as the company Samarra medicines cover today only 5% of the need for Iraq ."
    He stressed Sharifi that " not can continue relying on the import because it will reflect negatively on the industry national " , pointing to that " no no law supports the manufacture of medicines national guarantees check their arrival ."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 9:18 am