Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Forces" opposed to Russia takes over protecting Iraq's borders

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Forces" opposed to Russia takes over protecting Iraq's borders Empty "Forces" opposed to Russia takes over protecting Iraq's borders

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Jun 2017, 3:22 am

"Forces" opposed to Russia takes over protecting Iraq's borders

BAGHDAD - The Journal News

Intercepted "Forces Union" bloc, Russian President Vladimir Putin, a message addressed to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, and included an offer to protect Iraq's borders with its neighbors, stressing that the Iraqi armed forces in various configurations and its different forms is able to secure those borders.

The head of the bloc MP Ahmad al-Massari's «Journal News» on Wednesday: "We will not object to be Iraq's good relations with all countries, including Russia, but this does not mean that Iraq is subsumed within the Russian axis on the axis of account (International Alliance) led by United States of the US. "

"The Iraqi forces are able to protect the border and secure the liberated areas without the use by any state that was."

Handed Moscow's ambassador to Baghdad ... Maxim Maximov Abadi, a message from Putin a few days ago, the last confirmed Russia's readiness to secure Iraq's borders to prevent the infiltration of terrorists.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:54 pm