Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Amnesty International accuses Saudi Arabia, UAE and Bahrain of tampering with the lives of Gulf resi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Amnesty International accuses Saudi Arabia, UAE and Bahrain of tampering with the lives of Gulf resi Empty Amnesty International accuses Saudi Arabia, UAE and Bahrain of tampering with the lives of Gulf resi

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Jun 2017, 1:13 am

Amnesty International accuses Saudi Arabia, UAE and Bahrain of tampering with the lives of Gulf residents

Arab and international  Since 2017-06-10 at 17:03 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    Amnesty International on Saturday accused Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain of tampering with the lives of thousands of Gulf residents, saying that the situation of mixed Gulf families is in jeopardy following measures adopted by Arab countries against Qatar.
    In a statement, Mawazine News reported that "Riyadh, Abu Dhabi and Manama are in the throes of the lives of thousands of Gulf residents, causing families to disintegrate, eliminating the livelihoods of people and obstructing the study of students." Expulsion of Qataris, spreading suffering and fear in the Gulf. "
    "The expulsion of Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Bahrain to Qatari nationals against the backdrop of the diplomatic crisis with Doha, because it is causing the disintegration of Gulf families and spreading fear and suffering."
    "I spoke to Gulf citizens who were affected by these punitive measures, and between them (a Qatari man) who has lived in the UAE with his family for more than ten years. He has recently been prevented from entering Dubai. His wife is Emirati and can not leave for Qatar. "The man told her that his wife had asked the UAE authorities to meet him once but she was refused."
    "I can not see my wife and if I stay here, I will not be able to go back to Qatar where his Qatari wife and children are," said a Saudi man living in Doha. , I can not see my mother. "
    "Relations within mixed Gulf families are at risk," the organization said, criticizing "the threat of the authorities of the countries boycotting Qatar to imprison people who show sympathy for social media outlets and the media, which constitutes a repress of freedom of expression."
    Egypt, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Yemen, Libya, Mauritius, the Maldives and Mauritania have decided to cut off diplomatic ties with Qatar after accusing them of supporting terrorism. A number of Gulf states and Arab states have decided to impose a blockade on them, And the departure of its nationals to Qatar.
    According to the Doha authorities, it has reported earlier that some 8,000 Saudis live in Qatar, while more than 750 Emiratis and 2,300 Bahrainis live on their territory.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:30 pm