Fear and uncertainty in Doha under the Arab boycott
said , "The Washington Post" newspaper of America, said that the Qatari capital Doha is witnessing a state of fear and uncertainty and also withstand the light of the Arab boycott it after the announcement of several countries in the Middle East to boycott it.
The paper talked about an Egyptian named Hanan lives in Qatar four years ago and working as a doctor, bought additional travel bags and turned some of her savings into Egypt, and went to the schools of their children to get their records of study, and will take with them anything of value you can carry when you leave with her family to Cairo because it may not be able to return, and Hanan said that all Egyptians in Qatar feel instability, we do not know what will happen, it may ask them to leave Qatar and Egypt may ask them to return.
The "Washington Post" that the atmosphere in Doha after nearly a week of the decision of many Arab countries led by Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and the UAE to cut ties with Qatar economically and region, has become more fear and uncertainty and the ability to withstand the suffering of the population of the emirate to cope with the political and economic crisis many did not imagine that they will be overthrown , their world dramatically.
The Washington Post said the US Secretary of State Rekes Tillerson had appealed to Arab countries on Friday to ease the siege of Qatar because it hurts the US and international trade, but after less than an hour, it seemed that President Trump undermines the foreign minister 's efforts after he told reporters in Washington that Qatar was a financier of terrorism on a high level, and Arab countries welcomed the request of Trump Qatar to end extremist ideology.
With regard to the situation of expatriates in Qatar, he quoted some Lebanese concern about their inability to access to their relatives in other Gulf Cooperation Council ( GCC ) , while someone who works in the establishment that has already faced delays in a number of projects , the company said.
"Daesh" planned years ago to target Iran ,
"New York Times" US newspaper reported, that the organization of "Daesh" years trying to target Iran and carry out terrorist operations there since, but that Tehran managed to thwart many schemes before their
She explained the American newspaper on Sunday that the organization of "Daesh" plans to target Iran since 2007, but Tehran has thwarted dozens of terrorist plots before they happen but they were not declared these security strikes against "Daesh", as Iranian intelligence announced, thwarting the implementation of 100 scheme terrorist past two years, following the terrorist attacks last week inside the Iranian parliament building and a revered leader Ruhollah Khomeini.
Iran has been confirmed that all the terrorists who participated in the recent attacks belong to groups infidels, they have been lured by the organization "Daesh" and traveled outside the country and participated in the crimes committed by this organization.
The Iranian Interior Ministry said in a statement, that the terrorists are the names of "Abu Jihad" and "Everlasting" and "Feridun" and "Srias" and "Ramin".
He said the internal statement that those who had entered the country in the month of August in 2016, under the leadership of a terrorist named Abu Aisha , one of the senior leaders of the regulation in order to carry out terrorist attacks, but they fled after the dismantling of their network and terrorist killed Obuaaihh with a number of other terrorists.