Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

International Press

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

International Press Empty International Press

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Jul 2017, 2:15 am

International Press

The Washington Post: controversy over Russia makes Trump besieged before meeting
    world awaits the first meeting , which will bring together presidents Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin on the sidelines of the twentieth summit which will be held in the German city of Hamburg, and waiting for what will be discussed by the two leaders of the most controversial in the world, brought together , including crises and issues many notably the Russian intervention in the US election crisis.
    According to the newspaper "The Washington Post", for this meeting that the months of debate on Russia and its role and involvement in the elections have made Trump trapped ahead of his meeting with Putin scheduled on Friday. She added that Trump had promised voters that he will sign a good agreement with Russia and its president, and has repeatedly described the investigation about the Russian intervention finagle.
    After about six months of his presidency will meet Trump finally Putin, at a summit this week in Hamburg after a visit to Warsaw, which severely restricted and does not have many good options do not affect him politically.
    In the case of an attempt Trump ease sanctions against Russia for its involvement in the conflict in eastern Ukraine or interfering in the American elections, could defy Congress to impose stronger sanctions, even gave words banal to Putin , without considering the issue of Russian intervention, this will renew questions about whether Trump accept the results of US intelligence officials that Russia has sought to disrupt the electoral process.
    Says Nicholas Burns, a former ambassador to the United States to NATO in the era of George W. Bush , President boxed, so why not make any kind of concessions to Putin at the first meeting, what did he do to deserve it.

Telegraph: British actor in the fight Daesh tenderness in revenge for the victims of the attack , "Manchester"
    Michael Enright, the British actor who is fighting al - Daesh in the Syrian city of Raqqa he is fighting to avenge the recent terrorist attack on his hometown of Manchester , said.
    The newspaper " The Telegraph" British, said Enright , who like along with Johnny Depp in the film "Pirates of the Caribbean", has recently joined the battle against the terrorist organization Daesh.
    She noted that the British actor , 52 - year - old fight with Syria democratic forces that are fighting the elements Daesh dominated by militias of the Kurds, and joined by Enright in 2015.
    He said , "I remember Manchester Arena and the attacks in London on Westminster Bridge in the Port market."
    " The attack in Manchester had a special effect, I used a lot of death and terrorist attacks, but this was different, because it is the towns", referring to the suicide attack that killed 23 of the concert at the Manchester Arena in May / May last.
    He pledged that he would not ruthless elements Daesh saying that attack Manchester strengthened his determination to fight against them.

http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/532471/%D8%B5%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 1:27 am