Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Senior officials in the balance of government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Senior officials in the balance of government Empty Senior officials in the balance of government

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Jun 2017, 8:10 am

Senior officials in the balance of government

6/13/2017 0:00

In line with the reform program of Ebadi
    BAGHDAD / morning
    The government formed a ministerial committee to evaluate the performance of senior officials in the joints with the development of the nomination and selection controls to fill these positions.
    Said Saad Sabri , spokesman for the prime minister 's office said the government 's goal «find a detailed system for the measurement of scientific and differentiation according to considerations of administrative purely no income in which the affiliation of the party and the role of the political factor, especially as the Commission has developed a number of recommendations approved by the Council of Ministers to start working out».
    He said Sabri in his briefing to the weekly yesterday that « the government is continuously working to improve performance in government institutions and upgrading the capabilities and potentials of cadres leadership in the ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry to find an administrative system is efficient , and the ability to shoulder the burdens of responsibility and perform the tasks assigned to incumbents of senior positions correctly to provide better service to the citizen and the adoption of modern management mechanisms in line with the government 's reform program , which was adopted by Dr. Haider al - Abadi Prime
    Minister ».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 12:08 pm