Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

SDF shells Raqqa City using heavy artillery and army aviation

jedi17
    jedi17

SDF shells Raqqa City using heavy artillery and army aviation Empty SDF shells Raqqa City using heavy artillery and army aviation

Post by jedi17 Tue 13 Jun 2017, 7:57 pm

by Loaa Adel
    Jun 13, 2017, 4:34 pm
    SHARES
    Tweet
    Reddit
    Airstrikes on the city of Raqqa.

Report Ad

Raqqa (SyriaNews.media) The Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), on Tuesday, carried out air strikes and artillery shelling on areas, east of the city of Raqqa.

Qasioun News reported that the Syrian Democratic Forces conducted air strikes and artillery shelling on the area of Dawar al-Barazi, 23 Shabat Street and the neighborhood of Abu al-Hays, east of the city of Raqqa, however, no casualties were reported.

Meanwhile, Army Aviation carried out several air strikes on the old bridge area, south of Raqqa, causing only material damage to the area.

Furthermore, clashes broke out between the Syrian Democratic Forces and the Islamic State group in al-Sena’a area, north of the city of Raqqa.

Noteworthy, Syrian Democratic Forces, backed by the international coalition, retook strategic locations and neighborhoods in the city, since last Tuesday.

http://www.iraqinews.com

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:16 pm