Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masjidi: We will stand by the Iraqis until another evangelist is expelled from the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masjidi: We will stand by the Iraqis until another evangelist is expelled from the country Empty Masjidi: We will stand by the Iraqis until another evangelist is expelled from the country

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Jun 2017, 1:25 am

Masjidi: We will stand by the Iraqis until another evangelist is expelled from the country

Political process  Since 2017-06-13 at 18:06 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    Iran's ambassador to Iraq, Iraj Masjedi, said Tuesday that his country would stand side by side with the Iraqis until the last element of the takfiris was removed and the country was purged of the clutches of the Takfiri groups.
    "The greetings and peace of Iranian officials to the Iraqi armed forces," he said, adding "I hope that security and safety will prevail throughout Iraq."
    "I am telling the peace and greetings of the Islamic Republic of Iran to the Iraqi armed forces and the popular mobilization forces, asking the Almighty for final success and conciliation and we hope that security and safety will prevail throughout Iraq," he said.
    "The Islamic Republic of Iran is standing side by side with Iraq until the last person exits the Takfiris and purifies Iraq completely from the clutches of the Takfiri groups," he said.
    My mosque today attended a ceremony on the third anniversary of the establishment of the popular rally, with the participation of military and political leaders. Ending 29 / Mn

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 5:44 am