Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Visit Abadi Saudi Arabia will lead to the development of economic relations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Visit Abadi Saudi Arabia will lead to the development of economic relations Empty Economist: Visit Abadi Saudi Arabia will lead to the development of economic relations

Post by Rocky Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:08 pm

Economist: Visit Abadi Saudi Arabia will lead to the development of economic relations

He emphasized expert economic, contrary to the jeweler, Monday to visit the President of the Council of Minister Haider al - Abadi to Saudi Arabia will lead to the development of relations and economic between the two countries .
    Said the jeweler in an interview for " Economy News " , that " the desire of the President of the Council of Minister Haider al - Abadi to develop relations with Saudi Arabia will not take place through ports security and political and me that all through the economy " , noting that " the economy will lead to the development of relations between the countries and strengthens the partnership between their societies ."
    He pointed to the " visit Abadi will develop relations and economic with Saudi Arabia after the estrangement over the past years " , adding that " there are understandings initial between the two countries will translate later into agreements commercial and economic ."
    The source of an official in the government of Iraq, said Monday that the President of the Council of Minister Haider al - Abadi will discuss with officials of Saudi activating cooperation and economic between the two countries .
    Said the source , who preferred not to disclose for his name 's " economy News " , that " the President of the Council of Minister Haider al - Abadi will travel today to Saudi Arabia to discuss the relations of economic between the two countries " , noting that " Abadi will call for companies Saudi Arabia to contribute to the re - reconstruction of Iraq after the liberation final of the organization Daesh ".
    He noted to be " Abadi will discuss also open the port border between Iraq and Saudi Arabia , and the activation of the pipeline oil between the two countries " , referring to the " Iraq seeks to develop its relations with trade and economic with Saudi Arabia during the period disturbed ."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:17 am