Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Damascus: Coalition air force kills 12 civilians near Syrian-Iraqi borders

jedi17
    jedi17

Damascus: Coalition air force kills 12 civilians near Syrian-Iraqi borders Empty Damascus: Coalition air force kills 12 civilians near Syrian-Iraqi borders

Post by jedi17 Tue 20 Jun 2017, 1:24 pm

by Loaa Adel
    Jun 20, 2017, 7:09 pm
    SHARES
    Tweet
    Reddit
    International coalition aircraft. File photo.

Report Ad

Damascus (Syria News) Damascus has accused the international coalition air force of killing 12 civilians by air strikes on Tal al-Shayer, near Syrian-Iraqi borders, SANA reported on Tuesday.

Sources told SANA that aircraft belonging to the US-led international coalition carried out several air strikes on areas in the southeastern countryside of Hasakah, killing 12 civilians in Tal al-Shayer area, near the Syrian-Iraqi borders.

It is noteworthy, US-led international coalition bombarded a water passage on the Euphrates River, east of Deir Ezzor City in 14 June 2016, killinf 3 civilians, as well as conducting 25 air strikes, this month, using white phosphorus, on the western outskirts of the city of Raqqa, killing 17 persons.

http://www.iraqinews.com

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:54 pm