Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shammari accused the national response to pressure the Sunni involvement in the political process w

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shammari accused the national response to pressure the Sunni involvement in the political process w Empty Shammari accused the national response to pressure the Sunni involvement in the political process w

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Jun 2017, 2:27 am

Shammari accused the national response to pressure the Sunni involvement in the political process wanted

23/06/2017

He accused the MP for the National Alliance Abd al-Rahim al-Shammari, Thursday, the National Alliance to respond to the pressure exerted by some Sunni blocs to hold the Baghdad conference and return figures are required to eliminate the political process, while noting that the judiciary did not take its real role and respond to the wishes of the political blocs.
    Al-Shammari said a press statement that interpreted the "National Alliance responds to external pressures exerted by some Sunni parties and blocs to return some of the required to eliminate the characters that caused areas to drop, however Daesh to the political process and thus involve them in the political decision" .
    He added that "This conference is a form to the Iraqi judiciary how and political parties when you want to release certain figures pressed the judiciary to walk the deals", stressing: "If we want to build a state must be the Iraqi judiciary independent and works professionally and not succumb to the wishes of politicians.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:53 pm