Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israeli army: Hezbollah would respond to the construction of a separation wall on the Lebanese borde

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israeli army: Hezbollah would respond to the construction of a separation wall on the Lebanese borde Empty Israeli army: Hezbollah would respond to the construction of a separation wall on the Lebanese borde

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Jun 2017, 2:28 am

Israeli army: Hezbollah would respond to the construction of a separation wall on the Lebanese border

28/06/2017

Revealed Israeli media, the Israeli army began the work in the construction of the new fence, which it called "the Great Wall and the obstacle" on the border between Lebanon and occupied Palestine.
    He quoted the second channel Hebrew, for officials of the occupying entity as saying that Hezbollah even though it is not interested in confrontation, would respond by firing or sniper fire, to disrupt the business, pointing out that this wall comes against the backdrop of appreciation that Hezbollah will carry out offensive steps inside the occupied territories, after the great self-confidence and faith in the capacity, as a result of high combat experience gained in Syria, but "the foundations of a private offensive move units, designed to penetrate into Israel and the control of the settlements."

The report pointed out that the Israeli channel Zionist security establishment is aware that such a wall, which is punctuated by two syllables in the two obstacles to concrete, will not prevent ground offensive operations launched by Hezbollah, but hindered and leads to confusion on them.
    In turn, the tenth channel indicated that the new fence comes to protect 22 settlements near the border wants Hezbollah occupation in the next war, adding that the first stage of the fence will be completed work, especially in sensitive places in Ras Naqoura area protection and another in the settlement of Kiryat Shmona, a length of 11 kilometers high 7 meters.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/170425.html

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:43 pm