Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rapporteur of the Parliament session, July 4 will be devoted to the discussion of military victories

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rapporteur of the Parliament session, July 4 will be devoted to the discussion of military victories Empty Rapporteur of the Parliament session, July 4 will be devoted to the discussion of military victories

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Jun 2017, 3:13 am

Rapporteur of the Parliament session, July 4 will be devoted to the discussion of military victories

20:02 - 27/06/2017

The House of Representatives announced a decision about what Youkhana Tuesday about whether the work of the first session of the last legislative session to be held on the fourth of next July of the state of the laws of the agenda, noting that it will be allocated to read some of the data and discuss victories.

He said in a statement Youkhana / information /, "The first session of the next legislative term, which will be held on the fourth of next July will see the inclusion of data and discussion of victories", adding that it "Stakhlu of reading and vote on state laws."

He ruled out Youkhana "the adoption of important laws in the next legislative term due to political differences and the proximity of the elections," adding that "the Council will focus on provincial law and the conduct of the elections process."

The Presidency of the Council of Representatives decided on 25 May to raise the Council session to the fourth month of next July, marking the second legislative term of the third legislative year ends. Finished / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:29 am