Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: the application of the tariff will support local industry

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: the application of the tariff will support local industry Empty Economist: the application of the tariff will support local industry

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Sep 2013, 6:54 am

Economist: the application of the tariff will support local industry

06-09-2013 11:41 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Demanded an economist عبدالحسن Shammari, the House of Representatives and the Minister approve the application of the Tariff Act because of its importance to the advancement of the domestic industry.

Al-Shammari said (of the Agency news): The Tariff Act is one of the important economic laws and upon which all countries of the world, stressing that can not build a domestic industry in the country without a law protected by customs Kaltarifah.

He added: the House of Representatives and the Minister, demanding the approval of the application of the law in order to support and develop local industry, as well as legislation bouquet of economic laws that are still disabled to support the productive sectors and diversify the state and federal revenues.

He pointed out: that the survival of the Iraqi economy is dependent on oil as a source Aiardi mainly gives an indication of a threat to the future of the economy, and may lead to problems for اتحمد عقباها, calling attention to the industrial sector to be one of the tributaries feeding the national economy. / End / 8.'s. M /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:00 pm