Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil .. source of openness between Iraq and its Arab

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil .. source of openness between Iraq and its Arab   Empty Oil .. source of openness between Iraq and its Arab

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Jul 2017, 4:23 am

Oil .. source of openness between Iraq and its Arab

A government spokesman confirmed that Iraq is trying to open up to the Arab environment through oil contract and the conclusion of agreements with Arab countries, including Jordan and Egypt.

He said a spokesman for the Oil Ministry, Assem Jihad, told the «Journal News» on Wednesday, said that "Iraq has signed several agreements with Arab countries such as Jordan and Egypt," noting that "because of the security conditions stopped oil exports to Jordan."

He added: "Because of chasing terrorist organizations of the terrorist organization of Daesh, it stopped the supply of oil between Iraq and Jordan lines, especially that these organizations are still present in Iraq's western areas and in Anbar province, the border with Jordan."

The official spokesman, "to return processing must defeat these organizations militarily and secure the roads and the restoration of security," stressing that "Iraq was in the former oil transported through trucks to Jordan."

As for oil exchange between Egypt and Iraq, Jihad said that Iraq is the first contract, which is measured on the Egyptian side of the crude oil needs.

He pointed out that "there are aspects to strengthen relations between the two countries, which relate to aspects of training and exchange of other gas and oil industries."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 2:30 am