Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Iraq's openness will prompt an influx of Arab and international investments

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Iraq's openness will prompt an influx of Arab and international investments Empty Deputy: Iraq's openness will prompt an influx of Arab and international investments

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Sep 2023, 6:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Deputy: Iraq's openness will prompt an influx of Arab and international investments[/size]
    • Today 12:56

Information/Baghdad.. 
    Representative from the State of Law coalition, Jassem Al-Moussawi, confirmed today, Saturday, that the government has become more open to Arab and regional countries. 
    Al-Moussawi said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “Openness to the countries of the world creates economic bases for the country because it will push the flow of Arab and international investments.”
    He added, "The visit of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani to Washington supported the stability of the Iraqi economy and control of the file of exchange rates of the dollar against the dinar."  
    He pointed out that "Iraq is moving towards openness to all international countries to conclude balanced relations based on achieving common interests, preserving sovereignty, and non-interference in internal affairs." Ended / 25 h

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 9:25 pm