Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Legislation Welfare Act, minors and those with special needs, contribute to provide them with a dece

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legislation Welfare Act, minors and those with special needs, contribute to provide them with a dece Empty Legislation Welfare Act, minors and those with special needs, contribute to provide them with a dece

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Sep 2013, 7:43 am

Legislation Welfare Act, minors and those with special needs, contribute to provide them with a decent life

Baghdad - and babysit - MP for the mass virtue Hussein
    المرعبي, that the legislation of Parliament for Welfare Act, minors and people with special needs aims to contribute to securing decent life and care for the disabled and people with special needs and create job opportunities for them within the ministries and public sector companies, including at least 5% of the owners.

He said
    المرعبي in a statement received news agency public opinion (and babysit) a copy of "The law aims to provide opportunities for public and private education, vocational and granting free health insurance for them and provide aid monthly for the disabled and people with special needs who are unable to work not less than (100) thousand dinars . "

He explained that "the law grants to people with disabilities who degree of their disabilities 80% or more full-time designated right and deserves the full-time designated a monthly salary that was not an employee or vacation granted full salary if he is an employee." P / h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Legislation Welfare Act, minors and those with special needs, contribute to provide them with a dece Empty Re: Legislation Welfare Act, minors and those with special needs, contribute to provide them with a dece

Post by wayoutnow Sat 07 Sep 2013, 8:37 am

That's $25 dollars a month !!! Lol lol lol go get u almost a sandwich and a come !!!

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:09 am