Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Emaar liberated areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Emaar liberated areas Empty Emaar liberated areas

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Jul 2017, 2:32 am

Emaar liberated areas

7/17/2017 0:00

Thamer Alheims
    Now freed or Rabiein head of another episode of the hand Daesh.
    The areas liberated wide has most of its infrastructure destroyed and the role of citizens, worship , health institutions, schools and Jamathaanh a very big challenge to the first and last funding problem , and this is normal.
    So it has to be an accurate understanding of the levels of this funding is a self and non - self , and the more self , it is the most successful in the long term and medium this is what you say experiences of countries emerging from wars and destruction which Japan and Europe after World War II was the internal financing of human capital is the cornerstone to come subsidies foreign projects are built on this structure because discreet aid infrastructure is based not built. Therefore, internal financing and human capital are the Iraqis count number one.
    And it comes domestic financing through the lure of civil savings, especially in the liberated areas to finance the sectoral banks, housing, agricultural and industrial, an amount is not smooth as a 77 percent of the money supply is done through innovative ways, as well as Dorjas Islamic banks in the side of the housing , for example.
    Stage also requires an end to the indiscriminate import through import licenses first and then the processing flow through fees and taxes commensurate with the stage and the special review of legal codes in the public sector restructuring its assets movable and immovable property and all of her relationship with public money from a bank Rafidain and Rasheed re Hiklthm and the nature of their work and guide their activities in Construction service, leading to a review of government real estate and Trchigaha to serve the ages and smoothly take advantage of
    them.
    Here I prefer to pay the offices of endowments to invest in reconstruction , whether in infrastructure or housing and the opening of projects to combat unemployment and investment monetary bloc a way that gives the greatest benefit, as it is required to speed up the establishment of e - government that the work is directly related to the lives of people from housing and infrastructure have paid heavy prices have immigrant and shelters.
    Finally comes the IMF with his experience and his money ready he and others when stakeholders see in the foreground and the readiness of the Fund or the World Bank or even the Asian Bank infrastructure are scrambling to our lives because we guarantee the long - term oil and gas facilitates and expands the work of credit umbrella.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:08 pm