Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

$ 47 billion damage to liberated areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

$ 47 billion damage to liberated areas Empty $ 47 billion damage to liberated areas

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:56 am

$ 47 billion damage to liberated areas

Economy News Baghdad:
    Minister of Planning Salman Jumaili said that the damage to the infrastructure of the liberated governorates of a pre-emptive organization amounted to 47 billion dollars.
    "The report on the survey and assessment of damages in the liberated areas, which will be presented during the conference of donor countries to be held in Kuwait in February, has been completed," Jumaili said during a meeting with Swiss Ambassador to Iraq and Jordan Hans Peter Linz.
    Al-Jumaili said in a press statement read by "Economy News" that the damage to the infrastructure in the liberated provinces amounted to about 55 trillion dinars, equivalent to 47 billion dollars, noting that the damage related to the institutions of the state only and will be prepared another report on the extent of damage that Hit the private sector, expecting the number to rise further.
    He added that the ministry has prepared a national plan for the reconstruction of liberated areas over the next ten years. The total cost of reconstruction was estimated at $ 100 billion, including the restoration of infrastructure and economic development, as well as the achievement of human and social development.
    Al-Jumaili said that the reconstruction will depend on what will be allocated within the framework of the general budget of the state as well as open the investment horizons to investors, as well as what Iraq will receive from international grants and subsidies, stressing that the international community has assumed the responsibility of humanitarian and moral and even legal about Iraq because the organization was Daash Threatening the whole world.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:50 am