Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Yezidi deputy is likely to smuggle a "spaghetti" to the outside

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Yezidi deputy is likely to smuggle a "spaghetti" to the outside Empty A Yezidi deputy is likely to smuggle a "spaghetti" to the outside

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jul 2017, 2:24 am

A Yezidi deputy is likely to smuggle a "spaghetti" to the outside

Baghdad / Range

Yazidi MP Vian Dakhil revealed on Saturday the presence of abductees from the component outside Iraq, while demanding the return to Iraq in a formal manner with compensation and attention to them.
    The media office said Dakhil, in a statement received (range) copy, that the latter "met with Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari to discuss with her on the issue of the existence of abducted Yazidis, including families and children in countries outside Iraq."
    Dakhil called for "the movement of Iraqi diplomacy in this humanitarian issue, represented by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the countries concerned, which are likely to be smuggled by terrorists without the knowledge of their authorities." She stressed that "the return of Yazidi abductees to Iraq officially, with compensation and attention to them."
    Dakhil stressed on "the importance of the arrest of the kidnappers if they are of Iraqi nationality and trial within Iraq before the Iraqi judiciary," and "
    "The foreign ministry represents all Iraqis without exception, including members of religious and national minorities, and its duties are to protect the interests of Iraqis wherever they may be, " said Jaafari. through official channels , "pointing out that" what happened Yezidis tragedies Aodjat all of our hearts, just as anguished for any Iraqi slice Ttoulha the Nakba or catastrophe. "
    He said al - Jaafari," we will do what we can on this side and Snkhatab States concerned about the information that the existence of abductees of the component Yazidi have, and need Bringing them back to their country honored and strengthened. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:10 am