Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US and UAE forces occupy oil and gas fields in Yemen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US and UAE forces occupy oil and gas fields in Yemen Empty US and UAE forces occupy oil and gas fields in Yemen

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Aug 2017, 3:56 am

US and UAE forces occupy oil and gas fields in Yemen

11:09 - 06/08/2017

Yemeni media sources quoted a military source as saying that US and UAE forces in the Shabwa province expelled the elements of the mercenaries of the aggression, which controlled the oil and gas fields and replaced them with alternative elements.

"The control of the US and UAE aggression forces on the oil and gas wells in Shabwa comes within the framework of the plans of aggression and its latest escalation with the aim of controlling and plundering the wealth of Yemen," the Saba news agency reported.

The UAE has previously relied on Qatari gas, but the ongoing crisis with Qatar prompted it in cooperation with the United States to search for options, including the occupation of oil and gas wells in the provinces of Balhaf and Shabwa. Ending / 25 z

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/08/06/181989/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:30 am