Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament holds its 12th session under the chairmanship of Jubouri and the presence of 185 deputies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament holds its 12th session under the chairmanship of Jubouri and the presence of 185 deputies Empty Parliament holds its 12th session under the chairmanship of Jubouri and the presence of 185 deputies

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Aug 2017, 4:22 am

Parliament holds its 12th session under the chairmanship of Jubouri and the presence of 185 deputies

Monday, August 7

Parliament held its 12th session, Monday, headed by Salim al-Jubouri and the presence of 185 deputies, while a parliamentary source explained that the session will vote on the proposed law of the second amendment to the law of the Electoral Commission and questioning the Minister of Commerce and Agency.

The source said in an interview for Alsumaria News, "The parliament held today, its 12, headed by Salim Jubouri and the presence of 185 deputies," explaining that "the meeting will complete the vote on the draft law on provincial and district elections."

The source, who asked not to be named, that "the parliament is scheduled to vote on the draft amendment to the third law of provinces not organized in the territory, as well as a vote on the proposed law of the second amendment to the law of the Independent High Electoral Commission."

He stressed that "the session is also scheduled to include the questioning of the Minister of Commerce Salman Jumaili, and consider the appeals filed on the validity of the membership of some of the deputies," noting that "the agenda includes the first reading of the proposed law to fund the support of young graduates, And decisions on real estate ownership. "

He pointed out that "the meeting will see the presentation of a report and discussion of the draft law on the ratification of the headquarters agreement between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the International Committee of the Red Cross, as well as discuss the draft law of the Council of the Union," noting that "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:05 am