Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament holds its chairmanship of Al-jubouri and attend 245 deputies

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliament holds its chairmanship of Al-jubouri and attend 245 deputies Empty Parliament holds its chairmanship of Al-jubouri and attend 245 deputies

Post by lonelyintexas Mon 05 Oct 2015, 7:17 am

Monday 5 October 2015 | 01:22 pm  

Parliament holds its chairmanship of Al-jubouri and attend 245 deputies

Baghdad/... House hold, Monday, 27 meeting chaired by Salim al-Jabouri, the presence of 245 deputies.

Parliamentary sources said the "Iraq News" eye, "the House of representatives held its 27th headed by Salim al-Jabouri, the presence of 245 deputies."

It is noted that the agenda of the House today includes the votes on a Bill to install property of agricultural land and orchards are excluded from the settlement works, and includes the table line of Finance Committee of the legislative year II is the first reading of the draft lawWen letters and notes and minutes of mutual discussions on Japanese loan to the Republic of Iraq signed on 25/5/2015, as well as the first reading of the draft law of lawyer and the second reading of the draft law of the first amendment to the law on the ownership documents carry nicknames for displacement and migration (79) for 2012, in addition to the second reading of the draft law of the first amendment to the law of compensation for people affected by hostilities and military and terrorist operations errors (20) of the year 2009 ". Finished 4

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 4:29 pm