Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fatawi: Abadi waiting for funding for a single list and the referendum of the region unconstitut

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fatawi: Abadi waiting for funding for a single list and the referendum of the region unconstitut Empty Al-Fatawi: Abadi waiting for funding for a single list and the referendum of the region unconstitut

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Aug 2017, 2:04 am

Al-Fatawi: Abadi waiting for funding for a single list and the referendum of the region unconstitutional (expanded)

Date of release: 2017/8/10

(Baghdad: al-Furat News) The head of the movement of the rule of Hanan al-Fatlawi said Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi is waiting for funding for his campaign to participate in a list on its own.
    Al-Fattawi told the Euphrates News that "Abadi is waiting for financial funding to enter the list on his own, but I did not talk with the state of law and will not return to it," indicating that "I came out of the rule of law will not return to them and I have no political dispute with them and formed a political movement, Explaining the reasons for their departure from the rule of law "for the difference of their electoral approach."
    She added that "Abadi for three years talking about the [head of state law] Nuri al-Maliki and how to leave Iraq a legacy of heavy debt and Maliki also speaks about Abadi, if they will be duplicated if they decided to enter the list of one, and I oppose my slaves and you do not have to enter with him in one list "He said.
    She noted that she "
    Criticizing and ridiculing the government positions of the slaves in foreign relations and services and others, but I did not criticize his personal issues, and criticized the oil agreement with Kurdistan, he says that our relations improved and the region today wants to secede !! " She pointed out that" with everything is law, and the Constitution is clear and explicit on the referendum of Kurdistan , The article 140 of the Constitution says {normalization and then a census and then a referendum}, we come first to the fact of normalization, the state since 2006, which is pumping the region with funds as compensation for the Kurds displaced and deported reached one trillion and 500 billion dinars, and comes out [the President of the region] Massoud Barzani to say what the government of Baghdad ?!. "
    and completed" and then our J to statistics there are now disputed areas as a committee we have prepared a report on the 140th and we offered to the President of the Republic {2009} Kurdish Why has not taken any decision in this regard , "indicating"
    We presented drawings and maps on the basis of a measure for the year 1968 and one of the reasons for the discomfort that stopped the report insisting that the Nukhayb and the nomadic be within the Constitution as well as the country and Dujail and victory and Dujail within the disputed areas. " She continued Fatlawi" If the census does not get administrative boundaries how Barzani jumps all these stages "I am against the language of extortion Barzani crack our heads of the issue of separation four years ago," asserting that "the region takes its financial allocations of electricity, logistics, fuel, armament and defense to date, and the Office of Financial Control requested by 54 billion dollars.
    " "We do not want to bear the historical separation of Kurdistan and the division of Iraq and there are disputed areas how we agree to secession," pointing out that "
    Barzani will not be separated now because he does not have the fundamentals of the establishment of a collapsed economy and fear of its defense system of neighboring countries " She stressed that" the government did not oppress Kurdistan, but is wronged Basra province, the province wants his oil and wants the 17% of the state budget and its ports and fees alone, terrorists and sponsors of sedition and Fatawa terrorism and media hostile not satisfied handed over to Baghdad. "
    She noted that" when McCann referendum is contrary to the Constitution of the Baghdad government to take a deterrent to the territory of the procedures which cut off all financial supplies, Vale is now the government pays money to Kurdistan and even the protection of the President of the government of the territory Nnigervan Arzana take paid far from the Baghdad government, and I challenge any official comes out of public opinion says that financial supplies cut off from Kurdistan did not cut off only 17% of the budget. "
    She explained that"
    "The Dawa Party is beginning to pressure its members to weaken it and some of them have threatened them and started withdrawing in time, but the performance of the House of Representatives has changed after the revolution of reforms." She said, "I will not enter our list and read well and are satisfied with our policy. "There is a lack of cooperation between the parliament and the prime minister and there are many complications between the parties," indicating that "the fragmentation of the political blocs at the moment is not true because of the major challenges; but when it could maintain On their relations with others I can say a healthy ", recalling that" the popular crowd a State institution either calls for the integration of the crowd or solution it is illegal. "
    And the return of Khamis dagger to Baghdad said that Fatlawi"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 6:16 am