Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Warnings of "internal division" in Iraq after a Gulf rapprochement with political leaders

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Warnings of "internal division" in Iraq after a Gulf rapprochement with political leaders Empty Warnings of "internal division" in Iraq after a Gulf rapprochement with political leaders

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Aug 2017, 4:49 am

Warnings of "internal division" in Iraq after a Gulf rapprochement with political leaders

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki called on political leaders to realize Iraq's size in their foreign policies before taking any steps, warning that unannounced visits by some would lead to "internal divisions" whose consequences are not borne out.

Moussawi said in a statement to the «Journal News«: "must be the basis of external relations to be led by the respect of the state we deal with human rights, especially that the outbreak of crises in any country will reflect negatively on the security reality in Iraq," criticizing "the visit of the Bahraini Foreign Minister to Baghdad is a country that does not respect human rights, arrests journalists and abuses women and children. "

"Our politicians have to be influential in foreign policy, because Iraq has a lot of weight and they have to put it in their calculations." "Unintentional visits by some leaders and politicians abroad will create division in Iraq," he said.

And the convergence of some Gulf countries with the leader of the Sadrist movement, "Moqtada al-Sadr," said that "Saudi Arabia seeks to make Iraq a trench to confront Iran, and political leaders to recognize this dangerous endeavor."

He added: "Iraqi political interest requires that it be away from the alliance with countries that use Iraq to strike another country"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:56 pm