Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq receives new aircraft to boost its air fleet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq receives new aircraft to boost its air fleet Empty Iraq receives new aircraft to boost its air fleet

Post by Rocky Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:39 am

Iraq receives new aircraft to boost its air fleet

Date of release: 2017/8/16

BAGHDAD (AFP) - Transport Minister Kazem al-Alami received on Wednesday a new plane of the Iraqi Airways fleet, the second from Seattle to Baghdad International Airport, in the presence of a number of members of the House of Representatives on the Parliamentary Services Committee.
    "The new aircraft was a complement to the contract between the Ministry of Transport and the Boeing Company as a result of the efforts of former ministers to support the Iraqi air fleet," Hammami said in a statement received by the Euphrates News Agency.
    He added that "the ministry depends today on the rehabilitation and development of Iraqi capabilities that add new touches to the reality of services of airlines, especially after the new young pilots were able to lead from Seattle after they were given confidence in the pilot of the aircraft after it was foreign pilots doing this task and cost the state large sums, Pointing out: that the aircraft will give Iraqi Airways another possibility in activating the navigation movement. "
    He also praised a number of members of the House of Representatives for the Parliamentary Services Committee during the reception of the new aircraft:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:53 pm