Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kish hosts Iranian Forum for Developing Coastal and Coastal Engineering 2020

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kish hosts Iranian Forum for Developing Coastal and Coastal Engineering 2020 Empty Kish hosts Iranian Forum for Developing Coastal and Coastal Engineering 2020

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Aug 2017, 2:23 am

Kish hosts Iranian Forum for Developing Coastal and Coastal Engineering 2020

17/08/2017

Kish Island, southern Iran, hosted the first preparatory meeting of the 10th International Forum for the Engineering of Beaches and Ports of Developing Countries 2020, with the participation of members of the International Coordinating Committees ( IOC ) and the National Coordination Committee of Iran ( LOC ).

The meeting was attended by the Secretary-General, senior officials of the Global Shipping Infrastructure Association, the International Permanent Association of Maritime Conferences ( PIANC ) and delegates from Germany, Argentina, the Philippines and Belgium, members of the International Coordinating Committees ( IOC ).

The meeting witnessed the signing of a memorandum of understanding between the National Coordination Committee of Iran ( LOC ) and the International Coordinating Committees ( IOC ).

For his part, the Director General of the Organization of Engineering of Iranian Ports and Beaches, that the meeting adopted the decision to host the island of Kish, the work of the International Forum for the tenth engineering of the shores and ports of developing countries 2020.

He added that the meeting aimed to study and adopt the programs of the host country of the 10th International Forum and to determine the venue and the deadline for the holding of the meeting as well as the selection of the main axis of the Forum, which is the promotion of shipping and shipping and sustainable development of infrastructure and coastal areas.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/177232.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:59 am