Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tomorrow .. Passports open its doors to issue travel documents for citizens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tomorrow .. Passports open its doors to issue travel documents for citizens Empty Tomorrow .. Passports open its doors to issue travel documents for citizens

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Aug 2017, 3:56 am

Tomorrow .. Passports open its doors to issue travel documents for citizens

20/8/2017 12:00 am

Baghdad / Taha Hussein
    The Directorate of Public Passports will open its doors to citizens on Monday after closing for 14 days in order to replace the old version system with another developed.
    The director general of the Directorate of the Interior Ministry Brigadier Ahmed Abdul Sattar said in a statement to the "morning": The directorate has completed the replacement of the system of issuing passports that were working in addition to the departments in Baghdad and the provinces, new and sophisticated, noting that the work of the new system Will contribute significantly to the speed of completion of transactions of citizens wishing to obtain (passports), especially that the system is characterized by accuracy and ease of use and speed of
    issuance.
    He pointed out that during his 14-day closure period, his administration ensured that the port of expatriates was kept open for issuance of travel and passport documents for citizens with special needs, patients, other humanitarian cases, official dispensations and other urgent cases requiring immediate processing and
    only 1000 passports per day .
    Abdul Sattar pointed out that his directorate and its affiliated departments in Baghdad and the provinces had worked in the evening work system to issue passports to citizens wishing to receive them to accommodate the momentum in these departments as a result of the increase of the number of visitors, especially during the summer vacation which is witnessing great demand by citizens to obtain passports in order to Travel abroad, stressing that the work of the dual system will continue until the end of the summer holiday and the beginning of official hours for universities and
    schools.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:20 pm