Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea develops missile hitting "New York and Washington"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea develops missile hitting "New York and Washington" Empty North Korea develops missile hitting "New York and Washington"

Post by Rocky Fri 25 Aug 2017, 3:19 am

North Korea develops missile hitting "New York and Washington"

North Korea has unveiled a new design for an intercontinental ballistic missile that is more powerful than the missiles it tested.

Military experts said on Thursday that such a missile, if developed, could reach "anywhere on US territory, including Washington and New York."

Government media in North Korea published pictures late on Wednesday of leader Kim Jong-un, standing next to the design of a three-stage missile called "Haosong 13".

"A three-stage missile will be stronger than a two-phase missile such as Hausong 14, which was tested twice in July," experts said.

"We can expect the Hoseong range to be 12,000 kilometers and it can reach anywhere in the United States," said Kim Dong-yup, a military expert at the Institute of Far East Studies in Seoul. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=81145

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 7:17 pm