Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The cost of waiting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The cost of waiting Empty The cost of waiting

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Aug 2017, 2:53 am

The cost of waiting

Author: ياسر

المطولي 27/8/2017 12:00 AM

The black market is called on the double prices imposed on any product outside the official rate, and the difference in the exchange rate of the dollar launches a polite word called the price of trade or market price.
    But in the years of the fuel crisis that have gone from a few years, the late Iraqi economic thinker Dr. Ismail Obeid Hammadi when I asked him at the time about the reasons for the high prices of petrol, white oil and liquid gas at double prices for the official price that this difference in prices is called economically.
    "The cost of waiting" because of the congestion that arises in front of fuel filling stations, which forced people to wait for long hours may be more than 24 hours and some would prefer to buy from vendors spread throughout the streets of the capital at double prices, preferring to wait for long hours.
    This cost of waiting, which is called the black market, has advantages against defects, through which job opportunities were provided to unemployed queues, so turning them off as an unhealthy phenomenon justified this as temporary job opportunities for the unemployed.
    This puzzle leads us to research and think about how to handle unemployment queues because there are no jobs and limited to central appointments that have been limited to the extent that the state can not absorb more staff.
    This phenomenon of central recruitment is inherited from the previous system of accounting for business and employment by the state and for the privileges it grants to employees such as retirement, a piece of residential land and guaranteed vacations.
    We believe that these privileges are simple to implement in the private sector, if the state is bound by laws that are binding on this aspect, and also depends on unleashing the private sector to lead the economic file, provided that the state control, planning and intervention wherever there is a need to oblige the private sector to absorb the great proportions of unemployment. Who came to the conviction to give up the culture of reliance on the state in everything, including jobs.
    There are signs by the government that hope to achieve this achievement through the package of economic reforms that have taken the path of implementation and culminated in the adoption of important strategies, including private sector strategy and to provide them for these tasks, which make the "cost of waiting" dedicated to the new concept of the citizen.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 6:30 am