Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crux

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Crux Empty Crux

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Aug 2017, 3:16 am

Crux

Team Mazhar al - Azzawi ,
    commander of the Tigris Operations
    "All roads that were closed on Sunday morning in the province by the demonstrators, including the road to Baghdad - Kirkuk through Baquba - Muqdadiyah, was opened to citizens and commercial trucks, the roads opened after reaching the local government in the province and in cooperation with the leadership of The Tigris operations, to an agreement with all parties where the demands of the demonstrators have been received by the concerned authorities for consideration. "

Mahdi Al-Alak
    Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers
    "We received the German Ambassador to Iraq Sirul Jean Nun, to discuss bilateral relations between the two countries, in addition to a set of topics of common interest, and reviewed the results of his visit to the province of Basra, and confirmed the government's determination to implement a series of projects to provide water and activating projects vital in the province , And also discussed the establishment of a conference for community reconciliation in the areas of the Nineveh Plain and the contribution of international bodies to make it a success.

Juma al-Zaini
    member of the Basra Governorate Council
    "The intervention of the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers in the affairs of the Government of Basra and the formation of a committee under the supervision of the Prime Minister, contrary to Law 21 to promote democracy and enable the province to manage its affairs, this intervention strengthens the authority of the center on the province and strengthen the influence of bureaucratic elements and this indicates the lack of respect for the principle of separation of powers, One of these problems is the lack of provision of project allocations and it does not listen to the opinion of the provincial council.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]