Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the document .. the numbers of the displaced and the toll of victims last month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the document .. the numbers of the displaced and the toll of victims last month Empty In the document .. the numbers of the displaced and the toll of victims last month

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Sep 2017, 3:50 am

In the document .. the numbers of the displaced and the toll of victims last month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Joint Coordination and Monitoring Center of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced on Sunday the number of people displaced since February 19 and until September 4, in addition to the camp situation and the number of casualties for last August.

"The number of displaced people returning, according to the Ministry of Displacement and Migration, reached 56,000 families."

The document clarified the position of the vacant camps according to a schedule prepared by them, according to the latest update issued by the United Nations camp sector.

The document said that "the Ministry of Immigration announced the launch of the financial grant for the meal 25 million dinars grant to displaced families in all provinces and the number of more than 19 thousand families."

"The toll of the number of casualties in Iraq last August of the United Nations, where 125 civilians were killed and 188 wounded, the capital Baghdad was the hardest hit," the document said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:08 pm